Saturday, October 25, 2008








Where to begin...well the family and I just took a trip back home(that means we went to Lebanon, PA)for about a week. We also made a stop in Cape May, NJ(to visit our friends) and Smithville, NJ(to visit my little brother). We had a great time visiting with everyone! We started out with Nick's Grandparents, who were shocked to see us(since we told NO one we were coming home...I love surprises).


Then we surprised Nick's little sister(who just turned 7!)at the bus stop. Her and Olivia played well together and had fun with our dogs(we have a boxer-DUKE and they have one too-MAX)


After enjoying several days with the family we headed to Cape May, New Jersey to visit our friends. We lived there for two years and would love to go back if given the chance. Olivia was born there too, so it holds a special place in my heart. Olivia got to ride our friends horse around at her barn.(wish I had taken my camera). Then after our two night stay there we drove a little north to visit my brother. We invited the Elders over for a lesson while we were there, since they are investigating the church*YEAH MISSIONARY WORK*

2 comments:

Nikki said...

YEA! You started a blog. WooHoo! :) SOunds like a really fun trip. That's so awesome that your brother is investigating the Church. What a good little missionary you are! :)

Nikki said...

When do you want me to come over for a blogger lesson? :)
By the way, I ate one of your cupcakes and Jackson is nuts. They are yummy!